CMT is a leader in communication, supporting communities to access and realise basic human rights. We are an authentic South African not‐for‐profit organisation, empowering communities to access and realise basic human rights through social mobilisation, training, and development of information, education and communications materials, advocacy and media production, all with a strong ethical foundation.
Our work is informed by the following values:
- Accountability, ethics and integrity: CMT is accountable to its donors and its beneficiaries alike and conducts all work ethically and with integrity.
- Social justice and human rights: CMT aims to increase social justice, access to and understanding of human rights in South Africa.
- Empowering individuals and communities: CMT’s work empowers individuals and communities with accurate information and the ability to mobilise and access basic human rights.
- Creativity: CMT’s communication is innovative, relevant and allows an opportunity for creative expression.
- Quality and professionalism: CMT’s output is produced with high-quality control and all services delivered with the utmost professionalism.
- Teamwork: CMT is a collaborative organisation both internally and externally.
- Respect and trustworthiness: CMT is a highly respected organisation with trusted brands, information and staff.