Please download and complete this fillable PDF form when applying for all vacancies at Community Media Trust.
Community Media Trust (CMT), a national HIV/AIDS media and outreach NGO, wishes to appoint one suitably qualified/ experienced non-South African female to serve as a Project Coordinator in Johannesburg.
Due to the unique nature of business, suitably qualified non-South African females are encouraged to apply. All ordinarily resident applicants who are non-South African citizens must have the required work and residency permits to be eligible for consideration.
For more about Community Media Trust, refer to www.cmt.org.za
Responsibilities include but are not limited to working closely with the team and the Outreach Programmes Manager to fulfil the project goals.
Please use the reference “COORDJHB072017” in the subject line of your emailed application to email@example.com and also attach the following:
- The completed CMT Employment Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies (which lists 3 most recent work references with email addresses)
- Certified proof of required work and residency permits in South Africa
- 1(one) page covering letter,
- Your full CV
Only online applications with the completed Employment Application Form and using the reference COORDJHB072017 in the subject line of the email will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates must be prepared to undergo competency testing and Credit/ITC checks.
It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by CMT.
Closing date: Friday, 28 July 2017
Due to the high volume of applications received on a daily basis, please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response by Monday, 31 July 2017.
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
- A degree in public health or a related field; It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and proof must be attached thereof;
- Must have training and experience in implementing HIV / Public Health / Community Development programmes;
- Two years of work experience at the managerial level with multiple staff working in consultation and collaboration with outside groups;
- Valid driver’s license.
Education level: Degree
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Job level: Mid/Senior
Benefits: Discovery Life Cover