Please download and complete this fillable PDF form when applying for all vacancies at Community Media Trust.
Data Capturer – Tshwane
|Remuneration:||R12000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Type:||Fixed Term 4 months|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
Community Media Trust (CMT), a national NGO that focuses on empowering individuals and communities to take part in managing and improving their health through media and outreach programmes wishes to appoint a data capture to capture data, control data, run reports and create spreadsheets. The position would suit somebody who lives in/around Tshwane and would be able to start on immediately.
Data Capturers will report to the M&E manager.
For more about Community Media Trust, refer to www.cmt.org.za
Duration: Part time ( four months contract)
Please use the reference “DCPTA012019” in the subject line of your emailed application to email@example.com no later than the 05 January 2019
Please attach the following:
- The completed CMT HR005 Employment Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies
- One page motivational covering letter
- Your full CV
Only online applications with the completed HR005 Employment Application Form and using the reference DCT012019 in the subject line of the email will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates must be prepared to undergo competency testing and Credit/ITC checks.
It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by CMT.
Closing date: Saturday, 05 January 2019
Due to the high volume of applications received on a daily basis, please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response by Tuesday, 14 January 2019.
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
- A minimum of three years’ data capturing combined with administrative working experience
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Flexible and helpful attitude required at all times
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work quickly, accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with a proficient knowledge of MS Office including Access
- Valid driver’s licence an advantage
- Punctuality, discretion, tact and diplomacy (essential to maintain complete confidentiality of information)
- Strong team player with exceptional people skills, broad-minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment
Type: Fixed Term
Job level: Junior
Benefits: Discovery Life Cover